Instructions for use of in-furrow application of Envita™ on Corn
Envita has the potential to replace nitrogen fertilizer inputs while maintaining high yields and can even provide a yield bump at a full rate of nitrogen fertilizer. In order to get the best results with Envita, follow these instructions for in-furrow application on corn.
Envita will come packaged in a multipack box. Each 1 gallon jug is concentrated product and has enough product to cover 40 acres of corn when diluted and applied in-furrow. Follow the instructions below to dilute, mix, and apply Envita.
In-Furrow Mixing Instructions:
- Shake each 1 gallon Envita bottle thoroughly (minimum 30 seconds) before mixing.
- Dilute Envita concentrate 100x: For each 1 gallon Envita bottle, mix with 99 gallons of water for a final volume of 100 gallons. Rinse the Envita bottle with water and add that rinse into the mix tank.
- Add 2.5 gallons of diluted Envita mix from step 2 into your tank for every acre to be treated. Apply Envita mixture at a rate of 2.5 gallons/acre in-furrow directly onto the seed at planting.
- If applying additional products with Envita: Up to 3 gallons/acre of other compatible products may be mixed with Envita in the tank to be applied in-furrow. However, NEVER combine undiluted Envita with undiluted fertilizer products at any stage.
Recommended mix order when mixing Envita with other products:
Recommended Option A:
Recommended Option B:
NEVER MIX UNDILUTED ENVITA WITH UNDILUTED FERTILIZER. The following mixing order is NOT recommended.
||Envita Diluted Mix
||Total Application Rate
||Up to 3 gal/ac
||Up to 5.5 gal/ac
Keys to Success:
- Do not freeze Envita. Store Envita in cool conditions and out of direct sunlight. If possible, refrigerate (39°F-46°F) until use if the product is not being applied within 3 days of receipt. Large temperature fluctuations should be avoided.
- Do not open the bottle of Envita before you intend to apply it. Apply all of the product on the day that the bottle is opened.
- Envita MUST be applied in-furrow directly onto the seed. Applying below or beside the seed may not yield desired results.
- Follow Envita dilution instructions and be sure to mix product in the order described previously – failure to dilute Envita or mixing in the incorrect order will impact product performance.
- Envita is compatible with many tank mix products. Contact your Envita representative or Azotic North America if you have any questions regarding compatibility of specific tank mix products.
- Do not mix Envita directly with Urea in tank mix.
- In absence of fertilizer tank-mix, the diluted product is stable in water for up to 12 hrs.
- If mixing with fertilizer, it is recommended that low salt-index fertilizers (SI <20) be used and the final concentrations minimized for best Envita performance. Apply on farm within 6 hrs of mixing Envita with starter fertilizer.
If you have any questions, please contact Azotic at 1-877-368-4821 or Info@EnvitaSupport.com
English: Envita In Furrow Mixing Instructions - 2020 (EN)
Spanish: Envita In Furrow Mixing Instructions - 2020 (SP)
In-furrow is the recommended application method. Seed treatment is possible as an over-treatment on corn or a custom treatment on soybeans but requires higher water volumes than what growers may be used to. Please contact us if you are considering applying Envita as a seed treatment.