Our team just wrapped up farm tours in Minnesota, Nebraska, and Iowa to see Envita in the field. We talked with growers about their experience with Envita – here’s what we found:
Envita treated corn consistently showing:
- More advance growth / taller plants
- A denser root system
- Less variability in maturity throughout treated section
- Less leaf chlorosis in older leaves
- Increased N in leaf tissues
- Larger Cobs
1. More advanced growth & a denser root system
Minnesota, July: Envita treated plant on the right
NW Iowa, July. Left: 100% of N applied. Middle: 30lbs. less N and Envita. Right: 100% N and Envita
2. Less leaf chlorosis in older leaves
Nebraska – Reduced N trial – untreated plant showing leaf chlorosis
Nebraska – Reduced N trial – treated plant with less chlorosis
3. Larger cobs
Nebraska – Envita treated plants on the right
We are also seeing excellent results in soybeans including – more advanced growth and higher pod count.
Treated soybeans plots constantly emerged fastest and had a higher pod count.
Effect of Envita (left) on soybeans relative to untreated control (right). Increase in pod development for Envita treated soybeans.