Foliar Application in Corn
Envita™ is the ONLY nitrogen-fixing bacteria that works from within the plant cells to fix Nitrogen all season long. It works and we guarantee it!*
Applied as a foliar spray application between V1 and V6 on corn, Envita enables every cell in the plant to fix its own nitrogen.
- Small plot trials and field scale farmer trials show an average 6 bu/ac increase.
- Use with regular fertility program for yield boost or deliver same yield using less nitrogen.
Originally discovered in 1988, Envita has been under development ever since with a focus on North American crops since 2012. We started with in furrow applications of Envita and are excited to provide a foliar application option that allows more farmers to experience the yield benefits of Envita. We recognize the only way for you to know how Envita will perform on your farm is for you to try it yourself.
Giving farmers an easy, risk-free way to try Envita is why we created the Envita Performance Guarantee for foliar use.
The Envita Performance Guarantee for foliar use is built on the fact that Envita delivers, on average, a 6 bu/ac yield increase in corn. A 2.5 bushel increase in corn yield more than pays for Envita. If you apply Envita on corn, as a foliar application, at the labeled rates and per use guidelines, and don’t get a minimum 2.5 bu/ac increase we’ll replace all your product*.
- Purchase at least 160 ac of Envita (4 gallons).
- Apply Envita on corn as a foliar application at labeled rates and per use guidelines.
- Leave an appropriate check strip within the same field (minimum of 5 ac, side by side treated area, similar soil type and topography).
- Purchase and apply Envita by July 30, 2021 for use on corn.
- Apply for applications registered in Canada.
- Use a harvest monitor to measure the yield of the Envita treated area and the check area.
- If the harvest monitor does not show at least a 2.5 bu/ac increase on the Envita treated area vs. the check area, we will replace your Envita product on the field that did not perform for the 2022 season (separate check strips are required on each distinct field Envita is applied).