Field Trial Validation
Azotic has conducted hundreds of field trials around the world. These trials have helped us “fine tune” our formulation for a nitrogen fixing solution, and have shown that Envita can work across many different crops in different growing regions.
These trials have included:
- Corn (North America and Europe)
- Soybeans (North America)
- Wheat (North America and Europe)
- Rice (Vietnam, the Philippines, and Thailand)
- Potatoes (North America)
- Tomatoes (United Kingdom)
- Grass (North America and United Kingdom)
- Sugar Beets (North America)
Many other crops have been evaluated with Envita™, and have been successfully colonized by Gd.
- Oilseeds: canola and palm oil
- Commodities: tea, coffee and cotton
- Forage Crops: pasture grass, clover and silage corn
Independent field trials have shown significant yield increases due to Envita. If a grower wants a yield boost, they can apply Envita in combination with their regular nitrogen fertility program. If a farmer wants to maintain their normal crop yield and reduce their nitrogen fertilizer that is an option too. Farmers can select whatever option is best for their field: yield boost or same yield with less nitrogen.
Interested in trying Envita for your own crops? Register to get started and see the world of difference it can make.