New! Envita™ Partner Program
Envita™ is the ONLY nitrogen-fixing bacteria that works from within the plant cells to fix nitrogen all season long. It works and we guarantee it!*
Applied directly to seed in furrow or as a seed treatment, Envita enables every cell in the plant to fix its own nitrogen.
- Replaces an average of 27% of a corn plant’s nitrogen needs
- Increases yield on average between 5-13% and in some cases up to 20%
- Use with regular fertility program for yield boost or deliver same yield using less nitrogen
Originally discovered in 1988, Envita has been under development ever since with a focus on North American crops since 2012. We have data from more than 6 years of research trials and more than 50 farm scale trials across 11 U.S. states in 2018 proving Envita works. And yet, we recognize the only way for you to know how Envita will perform on your farm is for you to try it yourself.
Giving farmers an easy, risk-free way to try Envita in 2019 is why we created the Envita Partner Program.
The Envita Partner Program is built on the fact that Envita delivers, on average, a 7-10 bu/ac yield increase in corn and almost never delivers an increase of less than 3bu/ac, roughly the yield difference required to cover the costs of Envita. If you try Envita in corn and don’t get a minimum 3bu/ac increase we’ll replace all your product*.
Here are the program details:
- Purchase and apply Envita by June 30, 2019 for use on Corn
- Apply within a registered state within the USA
- Fertilize your field at recommended rates of nitrogen fertilizer (i.e. 100% of recommended N)
- Apply Envita on Corn in-furrow or as a seed treatment at labelled rates and per use guidelines
- Use at least 40ac of Envita and have the Envita in a defined space in a field
- Leave an appropriate Check within the same field (i.e. minimum of 5ac, side by side treated area, similar soil type and topography)
- Use a harvest monitor to measure the yield of the Envita treated area and the Check area
- Envita on average returns a 5-13% yield increase and up to 20%. If you do not see at least a 3bu/ac increase we will replace your Envita product on any field that did not perform for the 2020 season and provide agronomist support to optimize your Envita application
- If you do not wish to get product back in 2020, you have the option of taking $5/ac back in the Fall of 2019 instead of taking product in 2020*. (i.e. in the spirit of partnership we’ll ‘split the difference’ on the investment this year or give it another go in 2020)
It is a rare event that we don’t deliver more than 3bu increase but in a near-perfect growing season it can happen. The good news is that if Envita doesn’t deliver it likely means you had a great year and a bumper-crop. The even better news is if that happens we’ll give you your Envita back for next year.
* conditions apply. Full program details to follow in the coming weeks.