Envita Fills the Nitrogen Gap
Envita® is a nitrogen-fixing solution that allows you to take control of the nitrogen utilization on your farm. Applied in-furrow or as a foliar spray, Envita enables cells throughout the plant, including foliage and roots, to fix their own nitrogen and fill the nitrogen gap between available and accessible N. Air is 78% nitrogen and Envita bacteria naturally metabolizes N directly from the air, allowing the crop to optimize nitrogen for growth and higher yields OR reduce your N fertility program and maintain yield. You decide.
The way nitrogen fertilizer is utilized is inefficient. Applied nitrogen fertilizer is often lost due to environmental factors before peak nutrient demand from the crop.
Available Nitrogen that remains in the soil must be translocated into the plant to where it is needed for growth. Efficient nutrient translocation can be slowed in a plant due to drought conditions and other stressors – available N does not necessarily equal accessible N.
Envita provides a constant, season-long supply of nitrogen from within the cells of the plant – exactly where nitrogen is needed filling the gap between available N and accessible N.
- In corn, Envita can increase yield on average between 6-8 bu/ac
- In soybeans, Envita can increase yield on average between 2-4 bu/ac
- In many other crops, Envita provides a similar return of 2-4x your investment
EASY TO USE
AND FITS YOUR FARM
- Include Envita with your existing fertility program to increase yield.
- Can be used with reduced N-fertility programs – up to 25% reduction of N in corn to maintain yield.
- Can be applied in-furrow or as foliar application.
- Compatible with leading starter fertilizers (in-furrow) and herbicide tank-mixes (foliar).
Consult label and use instructions for details.
- Compatible and synergistic with rhizobia innoculants in soybeans
- Pre-mix liquid formulation is ready to use.
- One Gallon (3.8 L) of Envita will treat 40 acres (16.2 ha)
Revolutionizing farming practices across the country and around the world, Envit allows
growers to take their yield potential to the next level with the option to reduce the amount of
nitrogen fertilizers applied to fields.
Azotic was formed to introduce the N-fixing benefits of Envita to farmers around the world.
With North American offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, Guelph, Ontario and a global office in
York, UK, Azotic has taken more than 20 years of academic research and become a global
leader in N-fixing technology. Finally, there is no compromise between high-yield production
agriculture and nitrogen sustainability.
Learn more about Envita – if you want to be the first to hear about new innovations, results,
articles, and promotions, sign up here.